SCIKNOW is committed to disseminating high-quality scientific research in a manner that exemplifies the best of scholarly publishing. We have a team dedicated to promoting the work of our authors who publish with us. We ensure that your work will be read, your research get the visibility it deserves, the value of your contribution to your field be recognized. We've designed our publishing process around authors to achieve the following key objectives: personal approach, high quality publications, high visibility promotion.
- We are committed to the following principles and apply them to every one of our journals and books:
- Author Protection and Support:
At SCIKNOW, the authors keep the right to use their published works. Readers who cite an author's or authors' work must acknowledge the author. Authors' work is freely available for access and download and the goal is to increase the impact of authors' work within their disciplines.
All manuscripts submitted to our journals undergo a double blind peer review. The book editors and journal editors-in-chief are leading researchers in their fields. Editors are selected based on their expertise, and the scientific impact they have made in their fields of study. If a manuscript has been received, it will go through a final quality check and be reviewed by the editor to ensure that it meets the standards required for publication.
- Author's Responsibility:
Authors must ensure that the materials submitted to SCIKNOW have never been published elsewhere, and a submission of collaborative research projects with other scholars must be approved by all authors.
- SCIKNOW BOOKS:
- SCIKNOW books are published as ebooks. Each book is a self-contained collection of original research papers published for academics, PhD students, and scientists.
- SCIKNOW books are downloadable online and corresponding authors are provided with a quality hard cover copy of the book immediately after printing.
- SCIKNOW JOURNALS:
- Original, creative, and interdisciplinary approaches and perspectives are strongly encouraged in all journals.
We have harnessed technology to accelerate the publishing process, and papers are only submitted in electronic form and must follow the instructions for Manuscript Submission.